2022 Grand Wagoneer Interior Highlights
If you’re looking for a new SUV around Maplewood with an inviting and luxurious atmosphere inside, it’s worth checking out the 2022 Grand Wagoneer interior. The 2022 Grand Wagoneer interior has all the latest technology, convenience, luxury, and safety features you’ve come to expect from the automaker. Let’s take a closer look at the Grand Wagoneer in more detail with Fury Motors Stillwater! For more information, feel free to contact us anytime!
2022 Grand Wagoneer: Interior Features
The 2022 Grand Wagoneer interior features are quite impressive, providing an immersive experience every time you head out onto the target_city_2%% roads:
- 24-Way Power Adjustable Front Seats – Customize and store your settings, and even add the available massage feature.
- Rear-Seat Entertainment – You’ll receive two crystal clear 10.1-inch screens mounted on the first-row seats with Amazon Fire TV streaming capability.
- Best-in-Class Overall Cargo Volume – The Grand Wagoneer has best-in-class cargo volume behind the third row than any other SUV in its class.
- 60/40 Split Row Seating – Easily fold down the Grand Wagoneer third-row seat up to sixty percent with the touch of a button.
- Industry-Exclusive McIntosh Audio – You’ll receive a concert-style high-end McIntosh audio system with 23 crystal clear speakers pumping out 1,375 watts.
- Available Advanced All-Terrain Group – This available feature adds Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System, Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension System with semi-active damping, a front axle skid plate, chrome tow hooks, and Selec-Speed® Control.
- Available Premium Upholstery & Trim – Palermo leather trim, sueded or American walnut, and dual-textured metal framing, and other soft-touch materials.
2022 Grand Wagoneer Interior Dimensions
The 2022 Grand Wagoneer interior dimensions lead the class, providing one of the most comfortable rides around Stillwater. When you choose the Grand Wagoneer, you’ll have plenty of room for both passengers and cargo:
- Headroom (front/rear/third): 41.3 / 40 / 39 inches
- Leg room (front/rear/third): 40.9 / 42.7 / 36.6 inches
- Hiproom (front/rear/third): 63.4 / 63 / 51.6 inches
- Shoulder room (front/rear/third): 66.1 / 65.2 / 64.4 inches
- Passenger volume: 179 cubic feet
- Cargo volume: 27.4 cubic feet
- Maximum cargo volume: 94.2 cubic feet
See the 2022 Grand Wagoneer Interior at Fury Motors Stillwater!
Now that you know more about the 2022 Grand Wagoneer interior come stop by Fury Motors Stillwater and see this impressive vehicle for yourself! Browse our new vehicle inventory, and see what Jeeps have third-row seating so you can take the whole family for a drive around Oak Park Heights! While you’re here, be sure to visit our finance center to start the buying process and ask about our new vehicle specials to save near Stillwater!
More from Fury Motors Stillwater
You’ve got heavy-duty towing and payload when you get behind the wheel of a RAM 1500, but what else is on offer when you drive one of these trucks? To find out, you need to learn about the RAM 1500 trim levels. From the RAM 1500 Laramie to the RAM 1500 Big Horn, Fury Motors Stillwater…
For the perfect combination of style and substance, nothing tops a Jeep Wrangler on Maplewood streets, or off-road. What colors does the Wrangler come in for 2023? With ten exterior Jeep Wrangler colors, you’re going to stand out and let your personality shine, no matter which Jeep Wrangler color you choose for your open-air driving…
The 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee mpg ratings reach as high as 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway—at least where the gas-powered configurations are concerned. The Grand Cherokee model is also offered as a much-more-efficient plug-in hybrid, but the 2023 version hasn’t yet received its official fuel economy ratings. Regardless of which model you’re interested…