2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview
You know of the Jeep Grand Cherokee as one of the most awarded SUVs ever made, but what if you want a third row? People have been asking for it for years and Jeep has finally done it: a Jeep Grand Cherokee with a third row. It’s the Jeep Grand Cherokee L and it’s strutting its way on local roads as we speak. Will you be the next person to get behind the wheel of the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L? Our 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L guide is filled with enticing information that might change your mind on the SUV game. Read on, Maplewood drivers, and we’ll tell you all about it!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Key Features
The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L is an extension of the praised Grand Cherokee with a refresh in styling, more room for everyone, and a stacked roster of luxury features that provide Lake Elmo and Oak Park Heights car shoppers with endless possibilities. Check out all these features, then start thinking about what life would be like in a new Jeep Grand Cherokee L:
- Uconnect 5 infotainment system with 10.1-inch touchscreen
- Available Segment-exclusive 10.25-inch front passenger interactive display (New for 2022)
- Available Dual 10.1-inch rear seat entertainment displays with built-in Amazon Fire TV (New for 2022)
- The most safety and security features available in its class
- Seating for up to seven passengers and Best-in-Class second-row legroom
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
- Sculpted Exterior with tapered roof for peak aerodynamics
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System and Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension
- Choice of three 4×4 systems
- Available 16-way adjustable power front seats with memory and massage
- Available multicolor ambient LED lighting
- Available 16-way adjustable seats with memory and massage
- Available Quad-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Available head’s up display
- And many more!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Power and Capability
The power is why people pick a Jeep. We know that, and we think you’ll be thrilled when you consider the best-in-class towing capacity of up to 7,200 when you outfit it with the 5.7L V8 engine. With 357 horsepower, there won’t be anything that can hold you back from adventure.
Of course, many drivers will also be satisfied by the base-level 3.6L V6. Its 293-horsepower output is nothing to sneeze at, and since this powertrain gets better fuel economy than the more potent V8, the V6 could be the better choice for your family! Plus, those who do stick with the V6 will still be able to tow up to 6,200 pounds.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Interior Dimensions
If you need to seat more than five passengers, it’s worth it to choose the Jeep Grand Cherokee L over the time-tested Grand Cherokee. The L model offers three rows of seating, with generous dimensions for every passenger—as well as cargo:
- Total Passenger Volume – 152 cubic feet
- Interior Cargo Volume (Seats Flat) – 84.6 cubic feet
- Interior Cargo Volume (Seats Upright) – 17.2 cubic feet
- 1st-Row Legroom – 41.3 inches
- 2nd-Row Legroom – 39.4 inches
- 3rd-Row Legroom – 30.3 inches
- 1st-Row Headroom – 39.8 inches
- 2nd-RowHeadroom – 39.9 inches
- 3rd-Row Headroom – 37.3 inches
Find Your New Jeep Grand Cherokee L for Sale in Stillwater
If you liked this Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview, it’s time to take a test drive of one for yourself. We’ve got a great selection just waiting for you to explore, and if you don’t see what you want, you can custom order it with us. Contact us today and we’ll help you find the perfect fit for you.
More from Fury Motors Stillwater
You’ve got heavy-duty towing and payload when you get behind the wheel of a RAM 1500, but what else is on offer when you drive one of these trucks? To find out, you need to learn about the RAM 1500 trim levels. From the RAM 1500 Laramie to the RAM 1500 Big Horn, Fury Motors Stillwater…
For the perfect combination of style and substance, nothing tops a Jeep Wrangler on Maplewood streets, or off-road. What colors does the Wrangler come in for 2023? With ten exterior Jeep Wrangler colors, you’re going to stand out and let your personality shine, no matter which Jeep Wrangler color you choose for your open-air driving…
The 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee mpg ratings reach as high as 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway—at least where the gas-powered configurations are concerned. The Grand Cherokee model is also offered as a much-more-efficient plug-in hybrid, but the 2023 version hasn’t yet received its official fuel economy ratings. Regardless of which model you’re interested…